Functional Safety in Your Project
The new machinery directive 2006/42/EC is binding for all manufacturers of mobile industrial machinery, as well as machine-like subsystems that are marketed in Europe. The directive conforms to the valid, harmonized European norms (EN).
We support you in fulfilling the requirements of the new machinery directive:
- in our seminars, we comprehensively train your employees on the topic of functional safety in electronic controls
- our products fulfill the necessary prerequisites in order to comply with the directive
- we provide data such as "mean time to dangerous failure" (MTTFd) for our products
- we support our customers in the design of vehicle controls from risk analysis to programming of the application software
Join the seminar "Functional Safety - Basic Knowledge for Users"
This seminar is aimed at all manufacturers who need to provide safety-related functions for mobile machinery. Our goal is to let you understand the requirements in the current norms (EN ISO 13849-1) which gives you the competence in the practical application of the norms during the development of machinery controls.
- Legal basis for functional safety
- Norms: EN ISO 13849-1, IEC 61508 (PL, SIL, …)
- Risk analysis using a practical example
- Implementation of functional safety in practice
- Requirements for hardware and software
- Verification and validation of safety-critical controls
You can choose the location (your company or one of the TTControl locations Vienna/Brixen or Hydac locations).
- 1.5 days
- € 2,900.- (including starter kit, unlimited number of participants)
- If the seminar is held at your company, you will also be charged for the travel expenses and accomodation of the instructor
If they want to participate in this seminar, you can register here.